Call for Price
- Scanning Speed: 40 Pages Per Minute / 80 Images Per Minute
- Daily Duty Cycle: 6000 Pages Per Day
- ADF Capacity: 80 Pages
- Interface: USB2.0 / USB1.1
- Document Size: A4, A6, A8
Outstanding paper feeding delivers reliable batch scanning regardless of the document condition
The new scanners allow the user to scan a wide variety of paper thicknesses (27 to 413 g/㎡), as well as plastic cards with the same feeding mechanism inherited from our high-end models. In addition, Paper Protection constantly checks along the whole document length during scanning and automatically stops paper feeding when error occurs to avoid any damage to the document. All in all these deliver the reliable scanning experience expected from Fujitsu.
- Reliable Skew Reducer even when scanning a mixed size batchThe fi-7240 automatically detect the document size when scanning a mixed size batch. Furthermore, it is equipped with Skew Reducer to detect the alignment of scanned documents and correct paper skews to minimize missing the edge of the scanned image. Users can rest assured that the result will be good even when scanning documents that are not aligned correctly.
Fast scanning right at your desk
The fi-7240 scans at a speed of 40 ppm (A4, color, 200/300 dpi). Simply press the scan button and it will start scanning within a second. Scanning with the fi-7240 will not keep you, or your customers, waiting.
Scan brochures and other small booklets
The fi-7240 has a built-in flatbed (glass surface) that is able to scan thin documents or thick books which are impossible to scan using an ADF scanner.
Automatically creates the most suitable high quality image data for OCR process
The PaperSteam IP scanner driver, which supports TWAIN/ISIS, saves the inconvenience of fine adjusting the settings for the OCR process. It automatically converts the images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled or soiled documents or documents with a background pattern.
Option: Black Document Pad
Attach the Black Document Pad to the flatbed to make scans with a black background. This enables the scanner to apply image processing like size detection and skew correction to a document scanned with the flatbed so that the resulting image data is properly sized to the original.
Option: Carrier Sheets
Carrier Sheets allow you to scan documents, photos or clippings larger than A4 size. Documents larger than A4 (such as A3 or B4) or photos and clippings that can be damaged easily can be digitized when using the Carrier Sheets.
* Carrier Sheets (5 sheets per set) can be purchased separately. (The Carrier Sheet should be replaced approximately every 500 scans)
|Dimensions||577 × 300 × 234 mm|
|Daily Duty Cycle|
|Operating System Compatibilty|
|Pages Per Minute|
You may also like…
1 Year – Biannual Service Level Agreement
Whats Included: 1 Year onsite support Biannual Preventative…
1 Year – Quarterly Service Level Agreement
Whats Included: 1 Year onsite support Quarterly Preventative…
3 Year – Biannual Service Level Agreement
Whats Included: 3 Year onsite support Biannual Preventative…
3 Year – Quarterly Service Level Agreement
Whats Included: 3 Year onsite support Quarterly Preventative…
1 Year – Monthly Service Level Agreement
Whats Included: 1 Year onsite support Monthly Preventative…
3 Year – Monthly Service Level Agreement
Whats Included: 3 Year onsite support Monthly Preventative…